Landing Pages for Products

0 Votes

Landing Pages for Products

It would be great to be able to create landing pages for products, not just events.  It would also be great of you integrated with a service which would allow us to create e-books so that we can offer it as an enticement to subscribe to our list. For instance, if I want to promote a pierce of equipment which i sell through my business, I'd like to create an e0book touting the advantages of the product and offer it for download from a product landing page, Subscribers would subscribe to my list so they can get the e-book and I would likely genberate more interest in my product and increase my subscribers list as well.  Right now I am considering into moving into more of a complete platform than what ConstantContact currently offers. It's too bad, I like the ConstantContact UI and functionality, but it is limited. 

2 Comments
Status changed to: Open Questions

Thank you for the great feedback @HughS94,

I think this is a great idea.  I'd love to understand a little better, though.  It sounds like what you're looking for is a static webpage where you can advertise multiple products.  If I'm understanding correctly it's something you'd want to link customers to from your email.  Does that sound right?

As far as an e-book-- I might suggest creating a PDF or a Word document and using our document link tool to make them available for customers to download.

Let me know what you think!

Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - No Action