cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Landing Pages

Landing Pages

For landing pages, you currently have the option to select a theme or create a custom one. However, I think my business would benefit from the landing pages more if I can select a theme from the list and then edit the color scheme. Some of the themes look great but wish I could match my company colors to them.
4 Comments
Occasional Contributor
On the event landing page, I can put additional text in the left sidebar under the contact information. But in that same space on registration page, I can't add any text. Is there a way to do it that I just can't figure out or is this a feature that is not available? If it's not available, it should be. Thanks.
Status changed to: Voting Open

Occasional Visitor
It would be a great feature if we could organize registrants within CC. For example, if we could assign registrants to a table number, and then we could sort the entire registration list by number. That would make it possible to email people with their assigned table number, and have a check in list by table at the event. Right now we have to do this outside of CC in a spreadsheet.
Occasional Visitor

Hello! I am new to constant contact.
I wanted to know about the landing page of a poll. After submitting the answer in the email, customers are taken to a "Thank you" landing page.
Can I customize that page according to my preferences?
I have searched a bit and couldn't find an answer. 

It will be great if someone can answer me about this. 
Thanks in advance.