cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Look Who Else is Registered!

0 Votes

Look Who Else is Registered!

Currently, the fields included with Look Who Else is Registered! is limited to Company Name and Job Title.

We are a non-profit with chapters. Using Company Name in the business section is meaningless. It would be helpful if we could choose the field(s) to include with 'Look Who Else is Registered!'

5 Comments
Status changed to: New

Thanks for sharing this feedback! What other fields you would like to see be optional to include here?

Status changed to: Voting Open

Frequent Visitor
In the Education world (we are a public school district), the term "Company" is not applicable to identify the place of employment. Therefore, I used custom fields to reflect appropriate choices for our registrants, i.e. "Name of School or Community Organization". The downside of this is that "School or Community Organization" cannot appear as identifying information in the "See Who Else is Registered" list as it is not the Company or Title information that can be shared. The choice of Company is not a universal label for all who use Constant Contact, like me!
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes