cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More Flexibility with "Editing Registrants"

More Flexibility with "Editing Registrants"

I have had mutliple employers who either make a mistake in their registration (wrong selection of applicable fee, didn't add addtional guests, etc.), and the current system is VERY limited on what we (as admins) can edit when this happens. Several times I have had to delete their original registration and re-register them.

6 Comments
Status changed to: New

Thanks for sharing your feedback. You can edit or change registrants or guests information if you would like using these directions:

To edit registrant or guest information:

1. Open the Manage Registrations page for your event.
  2. Find the registrant you want to make changes to.
    Note: Guest names do not appear on the Manage Registrations page, but you can see which registrant is bringing which guest from the Registration Quick Status report.
  3. Click the "Details" link for your registrant on the right-hand side of the page.
  4. Click "Edit Registrant Details".
  5. Modify the information that you want to change:
  • The registrant's first and last name.
  • The registrant's email address.
  • The first and last names of any guests that the registrant is bringing.
    Note: Guests can also be removed or added.
  1. Click Save to return to the Registrant Details page.

I can understand the need for more flexability in this area so thank you for sharing. Currently if you want to ADD a guest to a paid event you would need to cancel and reregister, 

Occasional Contributor

Hannah, I do know how to edit registrants, but the flexibility is what I would like to emphasize. Thank you!

Status changed to: Voting Open

All Star
Hello, I need to be able to easily edit "other participants" once they have registered. So, things like cancelling their registration, payment, check-in (on app). Having the options of editing group registrations as if each person in the group was an individual (not a group), this would make your service a lot better.
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes