Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

More Landing Page Visitor Metrics

0 Votes

Folks, I believe it would be good to be able to download a complete list of all the IP addresses, dates, and times for the unique visits to my landing pages. Indeed, being able to download ALL the visits to the landing page will allow me to see who is visiting the page and how often.

4 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @GregG075 are you looking for this type of reporting for your lead generation landing pages? Currently these landing page campaigns do offer a drill down report that includes information like the number of unique visits, the new subscribed contacts, updated contacts. Does this reporting help fit your needs?

Frankie_P

Reply from @GregG075

What I am looking for is the IP addresses of the visitors. I want to
know if they are test visits or real visits.

Seems like it should be easy to add to a report somewhere. 

Kyle_R
Administrator
Status changed to: Gathering Information

Thank you for the feedback. We're changing the status of this idea, and made slight changes to the subject line. The hope is that others on the community can come and chime in with which metrics they'd like to see for landing pages, as well as their intended use case. 

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Not Currently Planned

At this time, we do not have plans to allow for the tracking of IP addresses for visitors to a landing page. If we have updates to share in the future, we will include them here.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More