Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

More customization options for the event registration form

It would be very helpful to be able to change the format of the registration page... ie move sections around. For example, the section where people choose the items they would like to purchase (which is under settings not registration) falls at the very bottom of the registration page. I would like to add a few comments below this section such as Questions or Cancellations contact info. Unfortunately, that is not an option so I use fields ABOVE the fee section to include information which should fall at the end. Please allow us to move the sections in the final format or at least choose the order they fall in like you do in the form fields section.

52 Comments
Lmarshall
Rookie
While we can change blocks on landing page, why we don't have that option on registration form? or is there any way to add custom CSS
IABC
Rookie

It would be nice to add a time to the auto close event -- not just the date.

The information at the bottom of the registration page was also too small and not spaced well. I couldn't read it. I am in my mid-sixties. I can still read 11 pt type okay, 10 a little, and prefer 12 pt type and above. We live in an older than average community so I'd like event registration pages to be completely legible.
WellSpan
Rookie
Additional fields are needed in Guest Information in Registration.
JenniferC9428
Rookie
to be able to have Mr. and Mrs. from the drop down menu
DebAlcadinho
Campaign Contributor
Hi team, I'd love to be able to reorganize all the content on the registration form. Presently, we are restricted as to what is movable. I'd like to be able to keep the fee information all together and right now (because it pulls information in from other areas) I'm not able to move the "add a display table" in underneath the "fee" section. Thanks Deb.
Curtis_P
Employee

Hello @JenniferC9428,

Thank you for your feedback about Constant Contact events. We appreciate your feedback and we will be sure to submit this to the appropriate departments. I have also moved this to our feedback section to allow others to comment and vote on your idea.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Archdpdx
Campaign Contributor
Besides a banner, I should also be able to add my logo. And I should be able to attach a flyer.
ChazW00
Rookie

It would be very helpful to not have the 'price/cost' column show on the invitation page.

I found a very good work around for having multiple date options, but to have the cost/price column distracts from the invite.

JenniferC9428
Rookie
under prefix there is none for Mr. and Mrs. Please add in a Mr. and Mrs. It seems to me that there are many people RSVP'ing as a couple Thank you. (even Mr. & Mr. and Mrs. and Mrs. would be nice as well. Each time I create an event I have to figure out how to account for the spouse.
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More