cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need for one email to be able to register multiple times for an event

Need for one email to be able to register multiple times for an event

I am using Constant Contact for registrations for a church Summer Camp. We need separate registrations for each camper. We are having a problem with parents who are trying to register more than one child. The limit of one registration per one email address is VERY FRUSTRATING!! There should be a way to allow the same email to register more than one participant for an event. Please call me if you need clarification on my problem:**Removed By Moderator**. Thank you!!

• Find more ideas tagged with:
55 Comments

Thanks for sharing this feedback,  

Regular Visitor

I'm working with a Chamber of Commerce. We would like to use Eventspot for our Summer Outing and Golf Tournament. Some of our members will be registering several people for golf and/or dinners. For example Company A may want to purchase 3 Golf Foursomes. They can only choose 1 Foursome. We need to collect information about each of the players in the Foursome. Plus, each person in the Foursome must select a dinner from 4 choices. That company may also be registering several people for Dinner only.

I could get around some of this with the Custom Questions which is awkward at best. But not being able to buy more than one is the deal breaker. For each person to have to go into the program and sign up singly is just wrong. 

These are very real limitations for Chambers of Commerce and others who plan large events. My client is now searching for a more comprehensive solution to online registration. Constant Contact is not delivering it with Eventspot.

We are using CC for multiple events and promotions. However, the system does not allow more than one participant or registrant to sign up for a single email. Because most of our clients are children, we need to be able to register more than one name (child) for each of the adult's email addresses. I do not see any options for this in settings. Any suggests you have are appreciated.
Status changed to: Vote for this idea if you agree

Thanks for posting this feedback! Have you considred having the adult register with the child listed as a guest?

All Star

I run up to 50 different events a year and many of my customers want to register for multiple events. To do so they have to register for each event individually. I would wager that many of them are overwhelmed by the process of registering over and over and might think to register later for later events but then never do. It would be easier for my customers if they could register for all of my live events in one process and pay just once. And I bet I would get more registrations.

Status changed to: New

Thanks for posting this feedback, Gary!

Status changed to: New

Thanks for sharing this feedback. You are right, you cannot register more than once for the same address using the same email address. You would need to use all different email addresses to do this. A workaround is to use the items for sale to list dates of the event. When a person registers they choose a date or multiple to purchase.