cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need for one email to be able to register multiple times for an event

Need for one email to be able to register multiple times for an event

I am using Constant Contact for registrations for a church Summer Camp. We need separate registrations for each camper. We are having a problem with parents who are trying to register more than one child. The limit of one registration per one email address is VERY FRUSTRATING!! There should be a way to allow the same email to register more than one participant for an event. Please call me if you need clarification on my problem:**Removed By Moderator**. Thank you!!

64 Comments
Occasional Organizer

Wow it's been 4 years since this was first suggested? How many votes are needed for an idea to hit the developer table for next project? This has been an issue for events as when a family member sends out a email to ask who wants to go, I'll take care of it, there are always the late responses.

Consider this another vote! Argh!!

And another vote!

Regular Visitor

Our company also needs the ability for a person to be able to use the same email address to register multiple persons for our events.  This could cause us to look at other event software if it does not get fixed.  There is no work around either.