Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Include skip logic in new survey pages, Set questions to only show based on previous answers

Need the ability in the new Survey page feature to add skip logic functionality to questions. This is currently available in the legacy survey tool. The legacy survey tool should continue to be available for use until current functionality is available in the new survey tool.

Top Answer
Caitlin_M
Administrator

Our Product teams are in the works to review requested features for our Survey Pages tool, including the ability to include skip logic. This is a highly requested ask since it was available in our Legacy Survey tool. If we hear any updates or are able to share information surrounding release dates, we will update this post.

56 Comments
WVPresbytery
Marketing Legend

As I have shared several times this year, I would like from the Legacy Surveys at least the option for the contact info block (name, email, phone number) replicated in the new Surveys Campaign. It's clunkier and a lot more spaced out to make each of those things a question of its own in the new one. 

TraceyH76
Campaign Collaborator

I agree with this post. The new tool is Horrendous. Why can't we have the back-end functionality and awesomeness of the older system and a pretty look? This system is not easier to use. The analytics are worse. I can barely decipher what the results mean. There are no more charts, stats, graphs. I can't share this with Management. If this is not improved, I'll be forced to look for something better. 

HopeD89
Rookie

Removing skip logic has made this terribly simplistic. Why on earth would you remove a good feature that made you stand out?

CHP450
Constant Contact Partner

I just came back to create a survey for the first time in a year and the new creator is definitely a step backward. Skip logic is an integral feature for us. We are a software company and rule #1 is don't TAKE AWAY features with new upgrades. I will need to look for another tool. 

We are contemplating moving from another platform to Constant Contact.  These comments are absolutely steering me away from the Constant Contact platform.  If the survey tool is unable to provide skip logic, comment fields, a limit to how many answers can be selected, it's pretty much a deal breaker.  To also read there are no page breaks and progress bars (which are very conducive to complete participation in our surveys), makes me very sad I'm going to have to keep looking for another platform.

Please consider this a priority update to your current survey platform.

I haven't been able to evaluate data analysis on the collector as we haven't upgraded yet, so this would also be very important to our scope of work on survey projects.

AfsalA7
Rookie

The new survey format is very bad

No skip logic

No closing and greeting page

ISBT2023
Constant Contact Partner

Same as above comments.

Don Dinnerville

Senior Account Executive

SymphonyInTheValley
Campaign Contributor

Have you seriously removed the legacy survey tool before implementing all the features it had?  No skip logic?  Just wow.

GayathriR
Rookie

I also wanted to comment that the loss of skip logic is terrible. Is there an update @ConstantContact?!? Seems like I am joining this conversation months after it was started and there's not been an update. This feature is pretty basic to surveys. When can we expect this to be updated @ConstantContact?

GayathriR
Rookie

Just providing additional feedback on the new survey tool. The inability to use skip logic makes the new survey tool unusable. And the fact that we can't capture any contact information is ridiculous. I am taken aback that these are not options and that this "new" survey tool is even being put out there as a replacement for the old option. The two don't compare at all. 

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More