No webinar connection

0 Votes
You only connect to MeetingBurner - but several of the big webinar facilities (EasyWebinar, GoToMeeting, WebEx, 1ShoppingCart) already have connections to mailchimp,icontact, aweber.. More and more people have lists that cover a wide georgraphical range, so a webinar makes more sense. I think you're missing a lot of business without that capabiliy. I know I will have to consider moving becaseue I can't do online in coordinated way.
5 Comments
Employee
Status changed to: New

Employee

Hi Sugeet,

Thank you so much for this feedback.  If you do not use Meeting Burner and instead another online webinar site, you can copy the direct link to to your webinar and paste it in the Online Event URL box and it will work the same way as when you log in to Meeting Burner. Here's a screenshot on how to add it in your Event Basics under "Where is your Event?":

online.png

We are definitely looking into adding other online meeting quicklinks in EventSpot aside from Meeting Burner. Thanks for your suggestions. Please continue voting for this and other features you want to see to help you manage your events successfully.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. Have a great day!

Anna
Social Support and Community

Employee
Status changed to: New

Status changed to: Voting Open

Employee
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More