Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Additional event payment options

Just wondering if square.com will be used as an option when my customers register. I really like it and it's much easier on our side and less expensive. Let me know if this will ever be an option. thank you

Top Answer
William_A
Administrator

Hello everyone, 

With the newer event tool out and the contract with WePay having ended after 2023, this means that PayPal is currently the only online payment provider available.

While our devs are looking into other alternatives for integrated payment providers, they are also open to any specific suggestions you have:

• What payment provider would you prefer to use?
  • What is the most important aspect in a payment provider to you?

83 Comments
Hannah_M
Status changed to: Voting Open

DonnaT22
Campaign Collaborator

not sure what you mean by voting open, but I am all for it

TeriH12
Rookie
I definitely have a need for multiple registrants to be paid by one credit card. i.e. husband and wife, or large group from one company. Also, it's restrictive to require a separate email for, say, a husband and wife.
SharonA53
Rookie
Is it possible to add a "Bill My Company" to the payment option? We have a lot of companies that pay for several attendees, but let them register on their own.
CarolL61
Constant Contact Partner
Please consider utilizing STRIPE as on of your merchants. I currently have an account with Stripe and they deliver my funds within 2 business days. This is wonderful. Please, Please consider Stripe as a business partner.
Raj.Mashruwala
Campaign Contributor

Give us back the old views to see emails (draft, scheduled and sent) in one place and event list sorted by event start date in another. I oversee the CC marketing for our nonprofit and the old views were an easy way to make sure my colleagues had created the events and associated invitation emails.  

The current views are unfriendly.  The event list has so much information that I can't see all our events at a glance without scrolling to a new page or listing 40. Several events are listed out of order of the scheduled date because the sort is by last modified.

Finally, some autoresponder email pops at the top of the list and I can't delete it.

With all these basic problems with usability, I haven't had a chance to find the improvements in this system.

AlanD4
Campaign Contributor

Even when I'm logged in, I cannot find on their website any info about Help, Contact, or Community. When a Constant Contact rep sent me a link to WePay's "Submit a Request" page. Apparently WePay does not have real-time reps.

MarkM53947
Rookie
Wanted to design email donation for using Amazon Smile
Brandon_S
Marketing Legend
Status changed to: New

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, this is a great idea!

SharonA53
Rookie
Is there a possibility to add a new payment method: ie: "Bill my Company" - or "Other" with the option of "Bill My Company or Pay Later"? This is important to our type of business.
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More