Print Tickets - Pay By Check

0 Votes
Allowing registrants to print tickets is very helpful but ONLY if payment is first received BEFORE they can print tickets. This is easy with credit card and paypal payments. However, if you allow registrants to pay by check (which is an important option especially for older folks) they need to receive a registration confirmation but NOT be able to print their tickets until the check has been received and an administrator goes in to confirm payment was received. Then the registrant should receive a confirmation email letting them know payment was received and they can now print their tickets. Right now I am having to close registration, add check option, register person myself, close registration, remove check option just to keep people who are paying by check from being able to print tickets before payment clears. otherwise tickets are worthless and you still have to stop everyone at the door to confirm payment was received!
4 Comments
Status changed to: New

Hi Haley,

Thanks for posting about this. I can understand how this is a frustrating topic for you. I will be sure to pass this along on your behalf and share any update when I have one.

Status changed to: Voting Open

Employee
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More