cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printed Flyer and Partial Payment Options?

Printed Flyer and Partial Payment Options?

I have two feedback suggestions for improving EventSpot. 1) I wonder if a "print this event/page" option could be added to the event landing page and/or email invitation, as an option? Maybe it already is an option, and I cannot figure out how to enable it? 2) Also it would be nice to be able to take partial payments on big ticket events, and have EventSpot track the "balance due" by participant. At the very least, I would like to have the option to edit the payment status after finalized (in case a mistake is made, or to show that only a partial payment was made). Thank you, Colleen Reynolds colleencrbe@q.com
7 Comments
Status changed to: New
Hi Colleen, Great feedback, thanks for your post. There isn't a way to print the invite (unless you want to do it manually using the print option in your email client) as we don't want to distract people from completing registration. There is a confirmation message sent and you can include tickets if you wanted the user to attend with something in hand. Partial payments is a good idea too. Do you think you would allow people to pay in segments they choose or a set percentage of their total? Thanks for your help!
Visitor

We would definitely use the partial payment feature. We require 50% deposit on our big ticket classes and then the balance needs to be paid 2 weeks before the event!

Thanks for posting,  FNJShooting

Status changed to: Voting Open

Would love the option to upload a flyer with more information
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes

CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes