Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Quicksend Survey and Event Invitations

0 Votes

You used to be able to resend any email whether it was in the email section or event section. It is very important to have this feature to send to additional contacts or resend the invite to myself. Please bring this feature back.

13 Comments
RickM91
Rookie
I would advise enhancing your survey format to allow a survey to be sent to one individual from a contact list by checking the box next to that individual. Additionally the subject line should be able to be modified as well as the salutation. As an example: I am a Real Estate Agent. I wish to procure feedback from another Agent who has shown one of my properties. I wish to use a survey template which I have created. I can now go into a past survey to copy it and modify the subject line and the salutation although it does require 7 steps to do so (streamlining this would be nice). Once that is completed however, I have to create a single person contact list as opposed to selecting a person who is already in one of my contact lists. This is very cumbersome. I think your survey has great potential for Retailers who wish to provide an individual survey to a Customer as as well. By making this application easier and marketing this tool, I believe you would be able to increase the users of Surveys greatly. I wouldn't wait and I would be happy to test this and assist you with the development. Thank you, Rick Mullen rick@wausaurealestate247.com
Hannah_M
Status changed to: Vote for this idea if you agree

Hannah_M
Status changed to: Voting Open

CSLOly
Campaign Contributor
I understand the process to send to new contacts - you have to copy the event, then find the new contacts and make a new distribution list. Why not just be able to send the previously written invitation email to any contact at any time once the event is live?
Hannah_M

CharlesS2637
Rookie

Frankie_P

Hi @CommunityCare  being able to use quicksend for survey and event invitations is a great feature request! The more requests a feature like this receives the higher of a priority it can be given by our Product Team. Because of this we have tracked this feedback and opened up your idea so other users can weigh in as well.

JenniferM0833
Rookie

Hello, I'd like to request that surveys be included in the Quicksend options. We send surveys after each client meeting and prefer to do them immediately after the meeting. Currently we have to batch them and send less often, which has reduced our response rate. Thanks,

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @JenniferM0833 where in your account are you looking for the option to quicksend an email with your survey page included? Currently the emails sent through our share your survey process do appear in the quicksend dropdown.

JenniferM0833
Rookie

From Contacts>Actions>Quicksend

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More