We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

RSVP

0 Votes

Can you fix the RSVP option to let you edit when a calendar appointment is sent? If someone selects "No I will not be attending", they should not be getting a calendar appointment.

2 Comments
Beatriz_R
Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hello @PattyT50122,

Thank you for bringing this up, this is great feedback. I've gone ahead and opened this for voting.

Ross1234
Occasional Participant

Would love is CC could add a form to any RSVP who is attending an event. I know they have the pop-up for people who are not on the contact list, but it isn't very helpful since we are intentionally sending our emails to a gathered lists of contacts.

There are ways to get around it (using an event option) but I'm sure many people expect there to be a follow up after they RSVP instead of getting a "thank you for your RSVP" window. I really wish we could also get their name and phone numbers (optional) for every person who attends the event. Also, the number of guests they are bringing!

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More

What's New

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More