cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Registration page - editing "Register Now" button

Registration page - editing "Register Now" button

Dear Constant Contact, In the future, I'd like to suggest that the company look into allowing subscribers to edit the registration page. Currently, the CSVANW is having a youth event, which youth are asked to submit an application. However, the CC registration page has a button that says, "Register," which may be confusing to applicants. I just called your help line and I understand there is no way to change that. I hope that in the future there could be a way to change that. Sincerely, Kim Baca Marketing & Communications Consultant

18 Comments
Status changed to: Voting Open

Yes! Please allow the REGISTER button to be edited!

Occasional Contributor

Honestly I'd like to suggest that the wording be embedded in an ACTUAL BUTTON.  We send emails out to our over 1200 members and they don't realize that the wording is actually a clickable button.  How about make it look like a button and make it OBVIOUS to the masses!

Occasional Visitor

I vote for this feature!

Regular Visitor

There are a bunch of different type of campaign events you can select from and "Register Now" is not really applicable to all of them (for example you don't register for a happy hour - you RSVP).  You can customize the button on the Event page and it looks inconsistent to have the registration form buttons say something different. 

All Star

PLEASE have this be an option to change the word Register! It looks like this suggestion has been brought up over the last several years. 

Occasional Contributor

Completely agree with all the previous comments.  We should be able to have a real button that we can edit to call whatever we like and place where we'd like it in each event.  

Occasional Contributor

Completely agree with all the previous comments.  We should be able to have a real button that we can edit to call whatever we like and place where we'd like it in each event.