cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Registration page - editing "Register Now" button

Registration page - editing "Register Now" button

Dear Constant Contact, In the future, I'd like to suggest that the company look into allowing subscribers to edit the registration page. Currently, the CSVANW is having a youth event, which youth are asked to submit an application. However, the CC registration page has a button that says, "Register," which may be confusing to applicants. I just called your help line and I understand there is no way to change that. I hope that in the future there could be a way to change that. Sincerely, Kim Baca Marketing & Communications Consultant

• Find more ideas tagged with:
18 Comments
It would be great to be able to change the text of the "Register" button on the Registration Form. "Register" may not always be an appropriate word to use for every event, for every scenario.
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: New
Thank you for this suggestion. Please vote for this idea so our developers will know this idea is important to you.

Submit would be a great option to have for this form.

Occasional Contributor

Please provide more customization ability in terms of editing the text on the registration button on the registration form and also being able to edit the size and colors of the buttons on both the registration page and the landing page

Great Idea, thanks for posting!

Visitor

I added a Special Notice that informs people they will be filmed and photographed at the event unless they request special seating, The answer is the agreement. with limited padding or left/right margins on the columns they run together as a single paragraph. Please add padding or margins to the template to make it more readable. The email version is better, but this online confirmation is the first thing they see.

ccsample.jpg

Thanks for posting, I see you were able to reach our support team for help. 

I add my vote for this feature.

Thanks for posting this feedback! 

I would like for it to say something other than "Register". In this example I would like to change it to "RSVP"