cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Reinstitute the Polling Feature

0 Votes

Reinstitute the Polling Feature

Please, please, please put back the polling feature. We used that on our website homepage for a quick poll. The survey feature is too much for a simple task like this. Thank you for your consideration.

4 Comments
I think it would be cool if you could drop a poll into the body of an email so the reader doesn't have to leave the email to vote. Or is that an option? Right now all I see is to include the link to the poll or code to drop it into a webpage...
Status changed to: Voting Open

CTCT Employee

Hi @JoelS30, thanks for the feedback. We just released a new feature as a part of our Third Generation Editor where you can do just this: http://knowledgebase.constantcontact.com/articles/KnowledgeBase/9492-Insert-a-Poll-in-the-Next-Gener....

I'd love to hear what you think. 

Thanks, 

Minsoo Lee

Product Manager

Regular Organizer
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi, thank you for the feedback!

Looks like you are using our Second Generation editor, the Polling Feature is only available in our new Third Generation Editor. You can call, chat, or email to our support team and they and activate our new editor for you!