Removing Access/Promo codes

My event is already published and people have already begun to register, however I needed to add an additional fee. I chose the "hide" feature and created a access code, but I did not like the way this feature looked for how I am going to be using it, so I tried to delete. Now I find out that there is no way to delete this box, which is unbelievable. If you can delete the fee it was for, why can't you delete the box. I am not happy about this at all.

7 Comments

Hi Kim, 
I am sorry to hear this caused trouble with your event but thanks for posting the feedback on this feature. 

Status changed to: Voting Open

Regular Participant

I have this same problem. Is there a way to delete the DISCOUNT CODE once it's created? 
Thanks

Employee
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes

Participant

My event has promo codes defined, but we're not ready to use them yet. To prevent people from asking about promo codes until then, it would be great if you could provide a way to turn visibility of the Promo Code box on the registration form on and off.

Frequent Participant

I also need to delete unwanted access codes.   In the almost 6 years since the question was first asked, this capability has not been added?

Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @PMIW_President there are many factors that are used to decide what is added to or updated in our product which can cause us to sometimes not have a timeline for when a feature will be available. Though this may be the case, I am re-opening this idea so other users can weigh in as well.

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More