The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Report show zero

I have set up 4 different series of autoresponder emails. I have added my email address to each series so I know if the emails are being sent or not. The emails are being sent but the reporting shows zero on all four series. Could someone check on this issue please?
8 Comments
Status changed to: New

Thanks for letting us know you are running into this. It looks like we've identified this as a problem in our system and are working hard on a resolution. At this time the statistics on the series view will not show but clicking into the campaign details will provide you accurate information. This has been submitted to our engineering team for resolution but at this time I do not have a timeframe.

Thanks!

Frequent Visitor
The statistics in my autoresponder series all display zero. I have contacted customer support several times over the past months regarding this issue. They say they it is a known issue. My question is, if it’s a known issue, what is taking so long to fix it. CC has enough resources to fix this right away if they wanted to. It might seem trivial but I really need to see the statistics in order to know the effectiveness of my different series. I could use reports but reports are not available for autoresponders. I am left with opening each email in all of my series in order to view the statistics. The problem is that it takes a long time for each email to open. Then it takes even longer when I click the “Back” option in order to open a different email. Please take care of this CC. I pay you a lot of money every month. If this issue is across the board for all users, you’re being paid a huge sum of money whereas you choose to ignore a bug of this magnitude.
Frequent Visitor

I am having this same issue and it's been over 2 months. This is a very important feature. If you were working hard on resolving the issue, it would have been fixed already. Lets go CC. Chop - Chop.

Status changed to: Voting Open

Status changed to: Closed - No Action