0 Votes
It would be nice to be able to download the results as a PDF with the complete survey including text results. We had a final feedback question and it was a hassle to download a report to distribute that showed text responses.
7 Comments
Occasional Participant

Survey results should be easy to distribute to others. Currently, the text responses in your survey format are not easy to distribute without a ton of manual work.  That's just not right in this day and age.

AND, text responses are more highly valued to my organization than responses that can be put into a graph.  Text responses are where you get the personal information and true direction from respondents.

Since text respnses are so importnat, they should be considered  equal  to other respones.  

Also,I should not have to spend a lot of time figuring out how to match text responses to the question asked.  Or to formulate a new format for my surveys to include text responses.  The pdf format is fine; but it would be even better if it also include text responses.  As of right now, I cannot use ANY of your survey formats for distribution since the meat of the survey cannot be included.

I like Constant Contact, but the lack of access to all the results in your survey product will drive me to use another for surveys. 

Status changed to: New

Thanks for posting this feedback! 

Status changed to: Vote for this idea if you agree

Thanks for posting!

Status changed to: Voting Open

Status changed to: New

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More