Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Review survey results in graph format

What happened to the nice exported reports? Now I have to screenshoot each question for bar chart and spend hours cleaning up the csv/excel doc. Can you put the legacy reporting feature back? Why fix something that isn't broken?

3 Comments
Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hello @CS_Parks. Thank you for the feedback on our new survey pages. We have an open idea surrounding the ability to export results similar to our legacy survey and encourage you to either comment or vote on the idea so you are notified if there are updates. I'll open this idea up for voting to have questions be exported in a graph format. 

OSusanna
Constant Contact Partner

I am deeply disappointed in the new survey format data reporting. Now there are only two options to view data. Export to an Excel spreadsheet; view each individual survey (which takes several steps for each). The legacy system showed data with a nice graph and an easy way to scroll through all the data and expand the text comment sections. Very unhappy about this change. It will cost me hours of work to make survey data available to my team. 

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Acknowledged

We're updating the status of this idea to more accurately reflect the status of the idea with our engineering team. We can't guarantee a commitment to deliver on the idea but should indicate some awareness that we have heard your feedback and are continuing to collect both requests along with use case examples.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More