The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Schedule AR for more than 365 days

The auto responders only allows for a period of 365 days. Some clients will receive emails on a quarterly basis. The 365 day period should be extended to allow the me the user to decide for how long they should receive them. It creates a situation where I now have to somehow separately track who has been in the list for over a year, so I can set up a new way of sending automated emails, versus those that fall within the current auto reminder system of less than 1 year.

10 Comments
Occasional Contributor
We have contacts who have been on one of our many marketing lists for several years. When they upgrade to a premium membership we want to be able to send them autoresponder emails that any new premium member would get. We can't do that if they've been a contact in the system for more than 365 days. We need to be able to move people from one list to another and have their eligibility for an autoresponder email sequence based on the DATE they were added to a particular list - not the date they were added to Constant Contact. This upgrade is very disappointing with this kind of limitation.
Status changed to: New

Thanks for sharing this feedback!

I understand the auto responder only allows you to do up to 365 days out. What happens when you have clients for years that you want to communicate with and put on an autoresponder? Can you make it go beyond 365 days?? Please make the change.

Thanks for posting this feedback!

Status changed to: Voting Open

Employee
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes