cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send follow up email or survey to those attending an event.

0 Votes

Send follow up email or survey to those attending an event.

While it is easy to contact those registering and you can then code who cancelled or did not attend an event, there is no way to easily send a message to those just attending. A button, similar to the email registrants would be helpful.

7 Comments
Status changed to: Voting Open

Thanks fr posting this feedback!

Status changed to: Vote for this idea if you agree

Status changed to: Voting Open

Occasional Visitor
Hi, It would make my life easier if I could have a "send email to registrant" that allows me to then create event follow-up survey and send. Right now, I create the survey first, export the registration information, copy and paste the registrants' email addresses to create a new email group. If there is an easier way to do this, please advise. Thank you!
Occasional Contributor

Hi re your events software: I did a conference yesterday and would like to (a) enter delegates who showed up on the day unregistered and (b) send a survey to people who attended (but not to the people who did not attend). Your software won't let me do either - I can't register people the day after the event and I can't send an e-mail just to attendees (i can only send to 'registrants') please fix it cheers Karl

CTCT Employee

Hello @SherryG62,

Thank you for reaching out to us today!

The method that you have outlined for doing this is correct. We really appreciate your feedback and I will be sure to forward this on to the appropriate team! In the meantime I have moved your conversation to the special feedback section of our community so that others can vote for this.

Please feel free to contact us again if anything else comes up. We are here to help!