cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tomorrow morning (8/26) from 07:00 AM - 08:00 AM ET we need to make a few updates to our site. During this time, no emails will be sent and some customers will not be able to access their contacts. We recommend finishing up your work before 07:00 AM and logging in after 08:00 AM ET. Thank you for your patience while we make these updates.

Setting up the archive page on my website

0 Votes

Setting up the archive page on my website

When I go to the campaign page and click on the archived campaigns and sort them new to old, they show in the correct order on your website. However, when I go to the archive page on my website, they are not in the same order.
3 Comments
Regular Organizer
Status changed to: Voting Open

Thank you for taking time and sharing your experience! This is a great observation, I have added a tag to this post for us to start tracking this feedback. 

Occasional Contributor

I can't believe that, after all this time, Constant Contact has not made any improvement to the campaign archive widget.

This link will demonstrate why this is not useful. https://www.sermons4kids.com/archive_practice_2.htm

New campaigns that I am archiving as they are sent are in chronological order. I send out a new campaign every week, so at this rate, I will have an accurate archive of 100 campaigns in about two years! 

CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Certified Great Idea