cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Setting up the archive page on my website

0 Votes

Setting up the archive page on my website

When I go to the campaign page and click on the archived campaigns and sort them new to old, they show in the correct order on your website. However, when I go to the archive page on my website, they are not in the same order.
3 Comments
Regular Organizer
Status changed to: Voting Open

Thank you for taking time and sharing your experience! This is a great observation, I have added a tag to this post for us to start tracking this feedback. 

Occasional Contributor

I can't believe that, after all this time, Constant Contact has not made any improvement to the campaign archive widget.

This link will demonstrate why this is not useful. https://www.sermons4kids.com/archive_practice_2.htm

New campaigns that I am archiving as they are sent are in chronological order. I send out a new campaign every week, so at this rate, I will have an accurate archive of 100 campaigns in about two years! 

CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Certified Great Idea