Setting up the archive page on my website

0 Votes
When I go to the campaign page and click on the archived campaigns and sort them new to old, they show in the correct order on your website. However, when I go to the archive page on my website, they are not in the same order.
4 Comments
Brandon_S
Status changed to: Voting Open

Thank you for taking time and sharing your experience! This is a great observation, I have added a tag to this post for us to start tracking this feedback. 

Charles_K
Regular Participant

I can't believe that, after all this time, Constant Contact has not made any improvement to the campaign archive widget.

This link will demonstrate why this is not useful. https://www.sermons4kids.com/archive_practice_2.htm

New campaigns that I am archiving as they are sent are in chronological order. I send out a new campaign every week, so at this rate, I will have an accurate archive of 100 campaigns in about two years! 

Ariana_L
Employee
Status changed to: Certified Great Idea

LisaB8306
Participant
It would be nice if there was a way to move around the list of archived newsletters as I have to make copies of all mine because of emojis in subject lines so they are not in chronological order now.
What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More

What's New

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More