cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorting events by the date of the event

Sorting events by the date of the event

I would like to have the ability to sort my events by the newest to oldest based on the date they are occuring rather than the date they were created. Can this option be added to the sorting options?

117 Comments
Occasional Contributor

I'd like to suggest showing the very next event at the top of the list in Event Spot instead of the last one. I don't see a default setting or I'd change it. I have to hit that arrow every time --- even when paging back from a previous page. Ugh .... so aggravating.

Please make an option to sort events by the date of the event. This would help me so much as I typically build event pages in batches (sometimes 50 events at a time), making an option to sort by "start date" not at all helpful. Thanks, Constant Contact user of 3 years
Status changed to: Closed - Implemented

Great news, this was implemented!

When you login to your account next time you'll see that you can now sort by Event Start Date or End Date! Just a note, you'll want to click on Events on the left to see this option.

2017-06-22_0951.png

CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Please please please fix the sorting on the campaign page. It says it will sort by last modified ... but it still doesn't. My event ended last month and hasn't been modified since then, but it is still at the top and my current event is way down the page. THANK YOU.
Occasional Visitor

It would be really helpful to be able to sort events by the date of the event, not the date I entered the event.

I do most of my emails through events and it is very frustrating going through the list.

Occasional Visitor

Almost all of our items are events and the emails are associated with an event. 

It would be a huge help to be able to sort event in more ways and archive them like the emails.

Additionally, the ability to sort them by the date of the event, not the date of creation (also have them that way on the calendar listing) would be a major help. It is the one thing that has been a real problem with your program is keeping track of the events. Since we do mostly events, I find it very frustrating.