cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorting events by the date of the event

Sorting events by the date of the event

I would like to have the ability to sort my events by the newest to oldest based on the date they are occuring rather than the date they were created. Can this option be added to the sorting options?

117 Comments
Please bring back the option to organize events by date!
The events page lists my events in date order of when I created them, not when they are to occur. This is a problem. Takes too long to scroll through and have to remember in what order I created them? Stupid. Also, we need more events per page instead of having to click through multiple pages to find what we need. What did CC do? This change set the site back, not offer improvement.

The new format is very messy and not intuitive.  As an organization that sends multiple emails to different groups and has many events every month, the current layout does not work well.  It was much better when events were separated from emails and it makes much more sense to list the events by the date of the event.  Having events listed by last modified or alphabetical or old to new makes no sense!  Please go back to the old way.  It looked better and was much more functional!

Occasional Participant

I am a new usert to Constant Contact - I need to be able to insert HTML into our Templates - must get this capability restored.  

Occasional Contributor
PLEASE bring back the option to sort by date of event. I just spent 10 minutes looking for an event. thanks
There needs to be an option of sorting events by dates as we can have over 40 events a month. Also, the event needs to have shown if it is open or closed on the main screen. It wastes time trying to find the event, then having to click into the event to see if open or closed. Then once you do that you are sent back to the previous page and have to relocate your previous spot. The update is a step backwards rather than forward for the customer. It is making an easy task that much harder and more time consuming.
Occasional Visitor

I am running a non-profit organization that offers educational and meeting events.  I use event planner weekly to collect registrations.  I require email addresses to be entered, if a company has one email address for multiple people the registration gets kicked out and states you already registered.  The registration should be determined by name not email.  If the name and email address do not match exactly the registration should not be kicked out. Also I would like an event planner over-ride, if I need to register someone who is a friend/family member of one of my members for an event I would like to be able to override some of the required info lines that I set up, ex business name and email address.

I know the information is still available if you click into the campaign, but time is helpful at a glance on the home page. Thank you.
any word yet on when users will be able to sort by event date again? And when emails will be separated from campaigns so you can quickly see what's up next to be sent and what was sent recently? Your system is no longer conducive to the way we market our brand, which is making it very challenging to get work done efficiently. Thanks for letting me know. -Julianne
Established Member
Why did you do that? The events are not in chronological order. I could find what I wanted in a second now it takes forever... WHY???