cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tomorrow morning (8/26) from 07:00 AM - 08:00 AM ET we need to make a few updates to our site. During this time, no emails will be sent and some customers will not be able to access their contacts. We recommend finishing up your work before 07:00 AM and logging in after 08:00 AM ET. Thank you for your patience while we make these updates.

Sorting events by the date of the event

Sorting events by the date of the event

I would like to have the ability to sort my events by the newest to oldest based on the date they are occuring rather than the date they were created. Can this option be added to the sorting options?

117 Comments
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

Status changed to: Certified Great Idea

Occasional Participant

It is very difficult to find emails and events with the new system. It would be great if:

- Emails could be sorted by Scheduled in Date Scheduled Order (not mixed in with other sorts)

- Events could be sorted by the date they occur, not last modified (not very helpful)

Last created order can sometimes be helpful, but I'm typically looking to see if there are conflicts in the dates things are scheduled. It's almost impossible to figure this out when I have a lot of things going on.

Occasional Participant

Add a 'smart sort' order choice which'll use scheduled date then last-modified

smart-sort.PNG

I need current events.
Occasional Contributor
Please have a sorting function that allows Event Campaigns to be listed in chronological order according to the actual date of the event.
Solution Provider

Love this idea- thanks!

Solution Provider

Can you also please have a mobile responsive layout on events so we can compete with the other event marketing tools? Thanks

Occasional Contributor

Whoever redesigned the event module apparently doesn't use Constant Contact for events. Events used to be easy to get to and were automatically listed in the order of the upcoming events. Now it's a mess.  

The most useful and most obvious way to display events is chronologically from nearest date to farthest date. Please add this option ASAP. 

Occasional Visitor
Prior to the recent update, events were listed in the order they would be occurring and not the date created, last modified etc.. I am requesting that this feature be reinstituted ASAP. It is immensely difficult to manage/monitor all of my events when I can't see them in a chronological list or sequence.