cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorting events by the date of the event

Sorting events by the date of the event

I would like to have the ability to sort my events by the newest to oldest based on the date they are occuring rather than the date they were created. Can this option be added to the sorting options?

117 Comments
All Star
It would be so nice to be able to sort the events the way you want them. We should be able to create folders and add events to certain folders so its not just a cluster all over the page.
Status changed to: Vote for this idea if you agree

Thanks for sharing this feedback!

major problem for us with the new interface, we need to be able to sort by the date of the event (we have over 200 events and currently cannot sort by the EVENT DATE) - alternatively a SEARCH feature would solve this.

Status changed to: New

Thanks for posting this feedback!

All Star

There should be a way to organize the created campaigns. It is ridiculous to have to scroll through all the campaigns. I realize there are groups like "active"/"done"/"sent", but at least putting in a search bar would make a huge impact and make the system so much better. It is impossible to find events because we just have to keep scrolling down the page which is tedious and time consuming. Developing a simple search bar so we can start to type event names would solve so many issues.

Status changed to: New

Thanks for sharing this feedback!

Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes