cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorting events by the date of the event

Sorting events by the date of the event

I would like to have the ability to sort my events by the newest to oldest based on the date they are occuring rather than the date they were created. Can this option be added to the sorting options?

117 Comments
Status changed to: New

Frequent Visitor
Hi, I would love to see a sort option by EVENT DATE. I create many events months in advance and have to scroll back to the creation date to find the event when I need to view it or change it. Thank you!

This is great feedback, thanks for posting! 

I cannot find my surveys. Need to copy one.
Regular Visitor
We recently "upgraded" to Toolbox, and I would like to strongly suggest that in addition to Home, Campaigns, Contacts, Reporting and Library, please add back in "Email", which you used to have. It was very convenient to go into email, find a version of an email from a campaign, and copy it or edit it. It is NOT convenient to go into Campaigns, select the campaign, select emails from the dashboard, and then find the one I want. A time waster!!!!!!
Occasional Visitor
It would be nice to be able to click and drag and bring one to the top, say if I'm adding to an old draft. Right now, I have drafts that have been pushed down to the bottom as I've sent different things. Ideally, I'd like to be able to click and drag to reorder my campaigns, like a Netflix queue.
I like that you allow me to sort campaigns into folders--however, I fail to see the point if they are not easily accessible. As it is, I have to click on at least 3 screens to get to them. The Home screen just defaults to showing all campaigns regardless of topic so what's the point of sorting them when it only shows all campaigns again each time I login. If you could customize the home screen to folder views and/or to default on particular folder when I login, I'd find this tool more useful.
Occasional Visitor
For my purposes, the home page does not help me and is a source of frustration. It sorts by the date I created the item, which is not a date I care about. The date of the event or newsletter is what is important to me for sorting purposes, and I can't sort by that marker. I also do not care for the amount of real estate used on the home page for only 5 item entries, and then only the percentage of responses, not the actual numbers. The old chart, as I recall, gave more information.