cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorting events by the date of the event

Sorting events by the date of the event

I would like to have the ability to sort my events by the newest to oldest based on the date they are occuring rather than the date they were created. Can this option be added to the sorting options?

117 Comments
Visitor
At this moment I am extremely unhappy with the changes you have made. I am unable to find our event or the registration to see who is registered/paid. Am I blind? It used to be I could just log on and quickly see the latest event and number of registrants and do the quick reporting function to print it. I can't find it anywhere and I don't have time to deal with this.
Occasional Advisor

I agree.  The new layout is cumbersome and requires way too many clicks.  For example, I sent out an email blast yesterday and when I log in today to check click throughs etc, that email doesn't even appear on the main page upon logging in.  I have to click the Campaign tab to get to it.  It's also confusing when events and email campaigns are grouped together.  It was much easier to just click on each individual type of communication (emails, events etc.) and work from there. 

Status changed to: Voting Open

Regular Visitor

Please give another option to search for events!!!! EventSpot is currently set up in the order the event was created. I may create an event today (August 24th) that is scheduled for November. We could have 8 - 15 events per month. There needs to be a better search option instead of only the date created. It's very time consuming to find an event and I'm getting disorganized with my scheduled events.

I need to be able to review at least the past 10 to 15 campaigns at a time. This is not adequate just showing me 5 initially.
The new dashboard that does not separate the email campaigns from events list is terrible. It is super difficult to find a list of active events--now requires two clicks as opposed to being displayed right on landing dashboard. Please revert to old dashboard or implement a way to customize what view you can see upon sign in.
I constantly used constant contact for events reservation- with the new format its just the least helpful/ navigate-able format ever. Not sure who thought that mixing campaigns was a great idea but its not. Also really hard to find the events I am looking for because the sorting options don't allow for when the event is taking place (this was its hugest plus) now I have to scroll through countless pages before I can find what I am looking for. Please add the date/ event sorting option so that my life can get easier.
Need a additional way to sort campaigns - I send Club weekly update - with the range for week Upcoming events - date posted and part 1 and if needed a part 2 A special event or Theater party by name. If I am looking for an old one or to get lets say all of the weekly updates into a folder its way to time consuming
Occasional Visitor
I wish my campaigns would automatically sort by the EVENT DATE. That would be so much easier. Now I have to select "Active" campaigns, then search thru. Not very user-friendly. thanx!
Please, please do something about the sorting of campaigns. It's a nightmare. The alphabetical sorting doesn't work at all and sorting according to the date the campaign was created is totally useless. Go back to the old way of sorting campaigns (specifically events) according to when they are happening, not when they were created. We rely almost exclusively on Constant Contact for our registration needs and this has made our job so much more difficult. I have called and posted about this several times since the update. Please address it or tell me why you can't so I can make some decisions about how to proceed.