cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Survey Invitations

Survey Invitations

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I didn't see anywhere else that made sense...

I created a survey yesterday and used the survey option for creating an invitation to participate in the survey. When I went to send the email, however, the system tells me that the list I selected has no contacts. When I selected the list and narrowed it by tags, however, the system told me that 330 contacts had been selected.

Screen Shot 2017-11-02 at 9.47.41 AM.pngThe list and tags are shown on the left (at 330 contacts when I selected the tags), though the right says says that the list contains 0 contacts.

I could not get the system to recognize the names on the list, so I was unable to send the survey invitation that way. So I created a standard email campaign intending to link to the survey from that email, but there is now no option to insert a link to a survey. In the older email system, there was a way to do that so that responses could be tracked. Now I have to copy the link to the survey and insert it as a regular link.

It would be very nice to be able to insert a survey into an email. It would also be really nice to be able to create a survey invitation that would allow me to re-send to those who have not yet completed the survey (the primary advantage to doing the invitation in the survey system). I can make it work, but it would be nice to have this functionality again. Thanks.

1 Comment
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hello @DJT4,

I apologize for this as this is due to a bug we're experiencing on our end. Another workaround you can try is adding who you want to send to to their own list instead of narrowing by tag.

As far as being able to insert a Survey link directly into an email campaign outside of the Survey feature, this is great feedback and I've opened this post for voting on that!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.