cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Survey Reminders

Survey Reminders

So you have two options to remind people to complete the survey. One option is to resend the survey invitation. This is a good option because it only sends to people who have not yet completed the survey. Unfortunately, I don't have the ability to change the content of the message to increase the call to action. For example, I can't send an "Only two days left" email only to people who haven't completed the survey. If I choose to make a copy of the survey invitation in order to edit the content, it sends to the entire list, rather than those who have yet to complete the survey. Obviously a tool which combined these two options would be preferable. I would like to send a reworded message out only to those people who haven't completed the survey and need more direct prompting.
5 Comments
Status changed to: Vote for this idea if you agree

Thanks for posting this feedback!

Status changed to: Voting Open

All Star
It would be great if we could easily and automatically send survey reminders to those who have not yet completed surveys. Right now resend only sends to those who have not received, not those who have not answered.
Occasional Advisor
Hi - I see this post is 2 years old so the replies/comments here may be outdated. I find that I can't fond a 'resend' option - I can only copy and then have to rewrite, and am not confident that they are getting the survey because I can't test. A 'resend' option of the identical survey to non responders would be perfect.