cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Survey Reporting

0 Votes

Survey Reporting

Currently when I go into Individual for a survey it I have to click on Survey Responses for each individual that completed a survey. It would be much easier if we could also open these as a total report and I could just scroll down to see each individuals responses.
4 Comments
All Star
Currently when I go into Overall for a survey it shows me line charts for responses, but I have to click into another area to see text responses, so I have to create multiple reports to see text responses as well. It would be great if the text responses could be added as part of the overall report, so multiple reports aren't necessary.
Regular Organizer
Status changed to: Voting Open

Regular Organizer

Great Idea, thank you for sharing your feedback. 

Visitor

This isn't a new idea, I'm complaining.

Is there some reason why I can't just get the new survey response data in an email? Here's what I have to go through to see comments / results:

1) Click on link in email

2) Click on 'Campaigns'

3) Click on Campaign Type > Surveys

4) Find the survey in question, click on "More"

5) Click on Results

6) Click on Individual Results

7) Click on Survey Responses for the latest result.

8) Click on Printable Version: Now I need to send the new result to the right person. Could print out the survey but...seriously?

8) Click on Print Report

9) Save as PDF

10) Create new email and attach PDF

**This is a horrible process.**

The option to create a PDF with summary data is absolutely useless information.

When I download Excel summary with details of surveys, the formatting is better than it used to be but the contact information that goes with each result is not lined up with the actual result it came in on:excel-cc.jpg