cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Survey that can be modified and sent to an individual that is a current contact.

0 Votes

Survey that can be modified and sent to an individual that is a current contact.

I would advise enhancing your survey format to allow a survey to be sent to one individual from a contact list by checking the box next to that individual. Additionally the subject line should be able to be modified as well as the salutation. As an example: I am a Real Estate Agent. I wish to procure feedback from another Agent who has shown one of my properties. I wish to use a survey template which I have created. I can now go into a past survey to copy it and modify the subject line and the salutation although it does require 7 steps to do so (streamlining this would be nice). Once that is completed however, I have to create a single person contact list as opposed to selecting a person who is already in one of my contact lists. This is very cumbersome. I think your survey has great potential for Retailers who wish to provide an individual survey to a Customer as as well. By making this application easier and marketing this tool, I believe you would be able to increase the users of Surveys greatly. I wouldn't wait and I would be happy to test this and assist you with the development. Thank you, Rick Mullen rick@wausaurealestate247.com
2 Comments
Status changed to: Vote for this idea if you agree

Status changed to: Voting Open