Your new survey program is not as good as the old one. Difficult to use. Why, when you have a good product do you mess with it?
4 Comments
LauraB755
Frequent Participant

I agree! We may need to find another tool because of this!

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @JoannaC and @LauraB755  we’re sorry to hear you both feel this way about our updated survey tool.  What about this system do you feel is difficult to use? Any further details we can collect is helpful information for our Product Team to have.

LauraB755
Frequent Participant

I posted about this in my own post. Almost all of the previous functionality that made it a meaningful survey tool is now gone. It is very problematic. Ranking questions, comments, skip logic, reporting functionality, etc. We need our survey tool to integrate with our contact list so we may need to stop using CC entirely. 

SandeeW2
Consulting & Training

I have also asked your CSR to please keep the legacy survey past the June 30 2021 deadline.  The response was a thank you for my feedback. I agree with the above. The newer survey is not as thorough and we are currently shopping for a replacement for CC. If you can just keep the legacy that gives your customers a choice. 

Thank you

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More

What's New

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More