Using Canva to improve your conversion rates

The new survey tool is a disaster!

0 Votes

After nearly 10 years of using Constant Contacts for my survey tool and over 1000 surveys completed, I am going to have to move to another provider after your disasterous move to the new "improved" survey tool which simply doesn't offer ANY of the previous functionality.  I cannot identify individual responses, cannot collect any personal information, the results are a jumbled mess and it's basically unusable. 

You gave your customers no choice on whether we wished to continue with the legacy tool or move to the new one and simply forced us into something we may not have wanted. A key part of my business relied on this survey tool and now I'm stuck. 

Thanks Constant Contacts and Goodbye after 10 years.

2 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @PaulH82 thank you for sharing this feedback with us! We're always open to ways we can better our user's experience. The good news is being able to both export individual responses and collect personal information are both feature requests we're collecting feedback on. In fact we recommend sharing your feedback on these specific threads. The more requests a thread receives the higher of a priority it can be given by our Product Team. As for exporting your results, what about the way your results are displaying does not fit your needs? How would you expect it to export instead?

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Thank you for taking the time to post in the Community. We haven't heard back from you so we are going to close this idea. This doesn't mean that we aren't listening to your feedback! If you would like to continue the conversation, please feel free to reply here in the Community or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More