Community Coach Insights: Using Canva to improve your conversion rates

Unable to Edit Color Hex Code Value on Landing Page

0 Votes

for the lead generation landing page, I am trying to use our company colors- which requires me to type in the special letter/numbers. I'm not able to type in the special codes for my company's colors in the advanced search. Glitch? When will it be fixed?

14 Comments

Same issue, unable to type in a hex code to change the "Sign up" button and other elements on landing pages to our brand colors. This is frustrating as we are trying to create a seamless brand experience and it makes us look like we don't know what we're doing. 

The ADVANCED color selection does not let me enter a hex code so I can't set a color to match my theme.
LindaP84
Constant Contact Partner

I am having the same issue, on the landing page.  Please help

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - Implemented

Hi everyone! I am following up on this feature request for our landing pages. Thank you for your patience as we looked into this! The good news is we have received word from our engineers that being able to edit the hex color on a landing page is available. If you have any additional questions on this, please don’t hesitate to respond to this post as we would be happy to assist you further.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More