Unable to Edit Color Hex Code Value on Landing Page

0 Votes

for the lead generation landing page, I am trying to use our company colors- which requires me to type in the special letter/numbers. I'm not able to type in the special codes for my company's colors in the advanced search. Glitch? When will it be fixed?

14 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @EmilyF822 what are the steps you're taking to update the colors on your lead generating landing page? What kind of color codes are you expecting to be able to insert?

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Voting Open

JenniferH5925
Rookie
When selecting the colors of the font, buttons, and links in the landing page design you can't type in the HEX code for the color. My company has very strict color standards to match our logo and it's really difficult to manually match up the HEX color for the "sign up" button. This might be an issue in other parts of the site too, but I haven't used it enough to be sure.
AlyssaE89
Rookie

Happy with the email design functioning-- we are able to manually type in color codes that we have chosen for our brand colors, but the issue is with the Lead Generation Landing Pages. We are unable to change the color code to our branding colors. 

Click on Design -> Outer Background -> Advanced. We're able to move the slider around to look at the different colors, but we are unable to just type in the specific code we are looking for. I'd rather not move the slider around until I find our specific brand color, so being able to type the color code into the box would be incredibly helpful. 

Is this being implemented? We tried it on two different computers on two different browsers, so I don't think it's user error. Anyone else having this issue? 

Thank you! 

VictoriaP177
Rookie
The landing pages are very limiting in terms of personalizing and branding. I would appreciate being able to use my HEX codes to matach my brand colors exactly. I would also like to be able to have more freedom with the format of the body of the page. Currently, I can't add breaks to space between paragraphs.
JeffZ
Campaign Contributor
I tried to insert a custom color #00aeef and it will not let me insert it into the field. I tried copy/paste and typing.
ErinG043
Rookie

I am having this same experience. I can edit all other colors except for the button on the landing page.

Redwood_Glen
Rookie

Yep - me too. The hex code box is not accepting new numbers

JaimeM
Campaign Collaborator

Same issue here - I cannot manually enter the hex code. 

Caitlin_CARPC
Rookie
When trying to edit the font, background, and accent colors of a lead generation landing page, I am unable to edit the hex code field to enter the code for my desired color. Wondering if this is a glitch on my end or if it really is not possible to enter custom hex codes in this builder.
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More