cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
We had to temporarily close one of our support sites. You may experience a longer than normal wait time when calling into our support center. Remember to check out all of our available support resources including live chat for the quickest response.

User management

User management

Please consider updating your system to allow the user to manage the campaign registration manually. For instance, I spoke to two of my leads on the phone and they are unable to make the meeting. I would like to decline the meeting for them manually so they won't receive anymore emails for this particular campaign but I am not able to do so. Also, I would like to "waive" a registration fee for someone that I registered and the only way to do that is to register them, click "pay by check" and then mark them as paid. Meanwhile, the registrant will receive an email that they owe the reg. fee when I don't want them to receive it. Thanks! Jackie

7 Comments
Occasional Advisor

The event registration process for manual registration is flawed. The administrators have now options other then going through the total process. In our case, we require payment through PayPal and thus the adminstrator is forced through PayPal, which of course they cannot do because they are not the client. We work around that by using a secret promo code of $0.00 cost but it is a work around and begs the question of a proper administrative right to edit the. 

The second factor is it forces a confirmation. The process should allow the administrator to decide whether or not they wish the confirmation email to be sent.  In many cases, this onfirmation will be more confusing then enlightening, especially for registering walk-ins. 

Occasional Advisor

There are times when it is more confusing to the client to send them a confirmation then not send one. As long as the administrator is driven to manually register walkins by being driven through the registration page there is no way to turn the confirmation off or on. But if you can identify that the admistrators is doing a manual registration then you could design it so that they can de-select the auto confirmation. 

Status changed to: New

CTCT Employee
Thank you for your feedback.

Thanks for shairng your feedback, Jackie!

Status changed to: Voting Open