Very Disappointed that you can't reschedule event dates

Our outdoor concert had to be rescheduled due to severe smoke levels. I was very frustrated to learn that you can't reopen an event after it has been marked as completed. In addition, everyone who registered can't be transferred over to the new event that I now have to create. I am very disappointed by this on top of payments not being synced properly with Pro Pay.
3 Comments
Status changed to: New
Hi Jon, I am sorry to hear of this frustration. You're right, once the event is complete you can't reopen it but there would be several workarounds. The easiest thing I can think of is to copy the event and publish it with the new dates but before you publish add in a promotion code that will allow the people who previously registered to register again for free. You could email them this code via the "Email registrants" function in the old event! This would prevent them from paying twice but encourage them to attend the new date. What is happening with your ProPay account?
Status changed to: Voting Open

Employee
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More