Using Canva to improve your conversion rates

Very Unhappy

0 Votes

Disabling my autoresponer emails and giving me 1 month to recreate and reschedule all of them them is totally unacceptable. If you were going to a new format you should have created an automatic conversion for all your customers who are relying on their previously created autoresponders. Why would I continue to pay for this? This is not how you take care of and keep your long term customers. If I have to recreate and reschedule all my autoresponders, I will... but in another system.

2 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @MichelleS450 thank you for sharing this feedback with us! We're always open to ways we can better our user's experience and apologize for any inconvenience this autoresponder campaign update may have caused. While we do not currently offer the ability for legacy autoresponders to automatically be moved over to our updated version, it is a great feature request we have tracked on your behalf. How would you to be able to move easily recreate the campaign? What steps would you expect to take to do this?

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Hi @MichelleS450 thank you for taking the time to post in the Community. We haven't heard back from you so we are going to close this idea. This doesn't mean that we aren't listening to your feedback! If you would like to continue the conversation, please feel free to reply here in the Community or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More