cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Want Folders for surveys

Want Folders for surveys

I have mentioned a number of times to chat help and someone finally told me about the feedback option. It is getting very difficult to find old surveys. We have been using CC for years now and have hundreds of surveys. i would suggest a search option so we can find a survey by title or date and also a foldering option so we can store surveys in a specific folder to stay organized.

100 Comments
Frequent Visitor

In the old layout, it was nice to be able to archive away in folders the emails. Please add back!!!

All Star
If there was a way to create folders and store campaigns in specific folders. Right now they are predetermined categories such as, "Draft" "Active". If the customer wants to organize based on month or program, they should be able to change/create folders.
All Star
Is this possible?
Occasional Visitor
Please, please, please develop a way for clients to organize and manage campaign folders! I deploy campaigns for two different brands, and currently there is no way to organize them efficiently. Also, additional user permission settings would be nice so that user A does not have to weed through user B's campaigns and vice versa. Thank you! Jeanne Landau jlandau@800response.com
Visitor
Please bring back meaningful folders to store campaigns. I choose email templates by design to fit the needs of the content going out. It is meaningless to me to have them sorted by your "Activity Type" as I only send emails and not all the other activity you offer. We will have a Basic account once we do purchase. I use other accounts in CC with the older ToolKit that includes your user defined folders. This is going back to the days before folders.
In the old version of Constant Contact (before this update), there was the ability to create folder to organize campaigns. This feature has been removed and I respectfully request it be added to a future update as It is helpful to be able to organize emails, especially as an increasing number of emails are sent out. Also in this update, there are fewer available pre-designed templates. This is especially true for ones that have a specific theme, like holidays. Having more options available is helpful.
I noticed in the new platform there is no way to set up folders for campaigns. Can you please work on this as it would be very advantageous. Many Thanksto your wonderful team Keep up the great work, Michelle Sturdevant, Joeboss
Visitor
The interface for the Toolkit is set up differently from the other service. I prefer the other service for a few reasons: 1 - I miss the little summary of the top 3 emails in the previous service; 2 - the Campaign page interface is large and is not as easy to view all of the emails (as compared to the chart in the previous service), 3 - I also miss not being able to create folders for my emails (the previous service had the ability to create folders and file emails in them). Thank you for reading this!
All Star
Customers should be able to place campaigns and registrations in files that they are able to create and personalize. So it clears up the campaign home page and it is easier to find events when you have a lot. For a specific example, we would love to be able to create folders to organize our campaigns either by month or by type of event: Hockey Academy, Pond Times, Shinnies etc. Right now they are all in a big long list and it is messy and unorganized.
Occasional Visitor
There is no option to create folders meaning that my templates must stay in the draft section. That means I have to search through all my drafts to find the template - a waste of time. I prefer the email is set up in the original version. Also - visually, Tool Kit is very unattractive and boring. But, primarily fix the email section.
Frequent Visitor

I used to be able to organize all of my emails but moving them into different folders for campaigns. Now that feature is gone. I can still "move" them, which increases the count in each folder, but they all still remain in the "all emails" section. It's so confusing because there is no way to know what has already been filed in each campaign folder. I want to file everything and only keep each campaign template in the "all emails" section. Please bring this feature back

Honored Contributor

We had to wait a long time for organization with the old email product. Then Folders came out and life got a whole lot easier.

What is the time frame for organizational tools like those for your "NEW" email product.

I couldn't believe the first time I launched a new clients ToolKit and found ZERO way to organize her soon to be hundreds of emails.

How could you leave something like that out of a launched product when its predecessor had it?

When can we expect that.  Whats your launch date for folder support for Toolkit?

Honored Contributor

This is a New Idea??  

I was looking for a response from the product planning folks not using the post to suggest this.

If this is the first time this has come up I'm in deep mud.

Occasional Visitor
It would be nice to have folder to organize our different campaigns.
Occasional Visitor
I am part of a large synagogue. It was wonderful when I could put my school newsletters in one folder/label, and the general newsletter went in another folder, etc. Please bring that folder/label option.Thank you!
All Star
We need some kind of sorting system whether it is a search bar to search through all the campaigns or a folder system.
Visitor
Please provide Folder option so that multiple users can manage their emails, lists and images separately. Thank you
When I'm revising a campaign or looking for one to resend, it's difficult to go through almost 100 campaigns to find the one I want. It would be more user friendly if the campaigns were better organized, or if I were able to organize the them in folders. It's time consuming, and tedious. What does everyone else think?
Please allow for the user to create folders with campaigns in the toolkit. It would be much easier to sort and find campaigns if they could be sorted by topic or event. Thanks!
Visitor
There are 6 of us sharing office Constant Contact account. It would be very nice to have ability to place each person's campaigns in their own folder to improve organization.
It would be nice to be able to organize campaigns into folders. Or tag them for sorting by audience and topic.
It would be helpful to have the ability to create folders to organize the campaigns. Specifically I would love to have a templates folder to make it easy to quickly find my templates. Thank you. Otherwise I love Constant Contact.
Occasional Contributor
We need a way to sort and organize our campaigns. We use constant contact to communicate with 50 different sub-groups and we really need a way to sort through and search them all, please!
Visitor
It would be great if there were folders for organizing folders similar to email folders...:)
I miss the "categories" of emails - if I want to find a mobile responsive design - or even one for a holiday - I have to look through all of them. Would it be possible to at least have a "search" feature? Thanks
Is there a place to store or flag the templates I've created. I want to be able to pull them up easily with out having to search for them.
Solution Provider
I had my master templates nicely organized in folders in the past version. Please bring these back as I now have to search for them, and fyi - there is no search bar either!
You really need to have a way to set up folders for campaigns!!! It is really difficult to keep multiple mailings straight.
You really need to add the ability for folder creation for campaigns. Without this functionality the usefulness of your software is greatly diminished.
Frequent Visitor
Hi! Is it possible to build a function into the software for messages folders and sub-folder? It would be very helpful to be able to set aside and organize old messages by subject, rather than have SO many old messages in the cache. Thank you for your consideration!
Regular Visitor
I would like to be able to organize the campaigns into folders instead of having them listed in the order they are made. For example, I'd like to have a folder for invitations, another folder for newsletters, etc.
Regular Visitor
It would be much more convenient, not to mention time efficient, if there were a way to create personalized folders for campaigns and to be able to organize them that way instead of solely by their sent/draft status or activity type. Neither of these are conducive to finding certain campaigns when you have done as many as I have. Thanks
We send daily emails. We need to separate our templates from our campaigns.
Frequent Visitor
Hello, It would be really nice to organize campaigns into department folders and for those folders to be searchable. Lisa Florida Humanities Council
All Star
It would be very useful for us to have the capability to organize campaigns by topic, event, month, etc. using a Folder system on the Homepage. We use Constant Contact for a lot of projects and our homepage is starting to look a bit messy!
Regular Visitor
1. folders to put campaigns in (mail chimp has this feature) 2. way to do a/b testing without having to do it manually. have it in the settings for when i scheduled the campaign, select mail lists, etc. (mail chimp has this feature) 3. like the reports I can pull from the individual campaigns, but if i select an event and have multiple emails in that campaign for the event i don't get as much detail in the reports. i'd like to have the same type of data collected, along with the data on the people who have registered.
Regular Visitor
Help me organize!!!!!
We run many emails/campaigns for several different departments in our organization, it would be very helpful to archive/organize these activities in folders for each department.
Occasional Visitor
We love the new look of the toolkit, but it is missing a feature from the stand alone version that we used regularly. We'd like to have the option of creating folders to sort email campaigns again. Thanks!
Regular Visitor
This wasn't a good thing to discover in the "new" format. There are several users at my workplace and now I have to try to scroll through all their campaigns to find mine. I have to try to remember what I sent and when? I have to try to remember what I named things to be able to sort through alphabetically? All this is making me frustrated to say the least. Even regular "email" providers have a place to make folders to store and organize emails. I am rethinking my continued use of constant contact. Until this time I've been very pleased with your services -- but I absolutely need a way to store and organize my campaigns.
Solution Provider
We used to be able to organize our emails into folders we create. That was EXTREMELY helpful. Please bring that feature back so that we can keep our campaigns organized. Thank you!
We're using your new "toolkit" and are quickly being overloaded with too many campaigns - we would like to see an organizing method such as folders so different users within our team can quickly access their specific campaigns. Thanks!
I used Constant Contact at another company and I thought we were able to create folders to put completed campaigns in. I sent a note to support and they said that this new version does not have folders. I don't like seeing all the campaigns on my main page. Thank you - Susan Horner
Occasional Visitor
I would like to be able to search and/or organize my campaigns.
Occasional Visitor
Please make a folder option so campaigns can be placed into folders to make sorting through easier. We have multiple events having them all queued up is difficult.
It would be helpful for account users to be able to create folders in both the Contact Management and Email Management account views, so when we use Best Practices where we segment our list & email by sales reps, for instance, that multiple copies of the same campaign emails can be housed in a sub folder. Similarly, this ability to create sub folders in the Contact mode for segmented lists. What do you think?
Occasional Contributor
Be great to have better Campaign organization. Current campaigns are listed. The option to organize with folders, tags, date, AtoZ, search, etc.
Occasional Contributor
After a year, I have nearly 200 campaigns. I still pull up numbers from previous campaigns. It would be ideal to be able to file these into folders (ie. "Active", "Program Name", or "Complete") in order to aid in sorting and locating information. The current options are too limited to be useful for high frequency campaigns.
Occasional Contributor
Need spot where we can search for an old survey. ideally ability to put surveys in folders to for organized storage.
Visitor
We have a lot of us that are creating newsletters under the same login. We want to continue that because we often need to see each others' newsletters - but we have so many newsletters now that it is hard to sort through them when you want to look for a certain one. We wish we could create folders to sort each newsletter into. Is this something you could set up for us? Jam Hops, Nancy; jamhops.eventcoordinator@comcast.net