cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Want Folders for surveys

Want Folders for surveys

I have mentioned a number of times to chat help and someone finally told me about the feedback option. It is getting very difficult to find old surveys. We have been using CC for years now and have hundreds of surveys. i would suggest a search option so we can find a survey by title or date and also a foldering option so we can store surveys in a specific folder to stay organized.

100 Comments
I should be able to create my own folders to store campaigns within the categories suitable to my needs rather than using the artificial activity type provided in the campaign section of the toolkit.. Also the campaigns that have already be sent out should be taken out of the list of campaigns or stored in a different folder
Frequent Visitor
Hi, I'm hoping you will add FOLDERS back into your program. How else can I organize my newsletters and campaigns without folders? PLEASE! Thanks!
Occasional Visitor
It appears possible to created folders for emails, but it is not made clear that this is not available to my account (Toolkit). I would like to have this option, but if it (and perhaps others) are not available please make it clear in your user guides. I wasted my own time and that of your chat assistant looking for something that I did not have access to.
All Star

It would be great if each user had their own Campaign Folder.  Weeding through other people's campaigns to find mine will be a pain.

Occasional Visitor
Hi - I have a few suggestions that I think would improve user functionality. 1) Ability to export single, multiple, or all campaign results to Excel, including Campaign Name, Send Date, Number of Sends, Clicks, Opens, Unique Clicks/Opens, Unsubscribed, Bounced, etc. 2) Ability to file draft campaigns in folders 3) Ability to search for campaigns by name Thanks, SaraJane
All Star
Would there be any chance to get those folders back? We send the same type of emails each year and it is nice to be able to look back and copy the email. I just tried to go back and it took 5 mins to get through a year's worth of emails. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Is there a search function for emails?
Visitor
How can we organize our campaigns into folders so we don't have a huge mess of an unorganized list???
All Star
Hi there, I want to be able to sort my email campaigns in folders for each of the grade levels at my school, and also sort reporting by grade level as well. We are a public elementary school, and want to use Constant Contact to send to lists of ECE, First Grade, Second Grade, Third Grade, Fourth Grade, and Fifth Grade families. Are we able to separate the templates into folders for organization purposes or view reporting results of specific email activity types only? Thanks!
All Star
Looking for an easy way to sort my email in folders. Sorting by "Activity type" doesn't work, because all of our activities are newsletters... please help! Thank you!
Visitor
Please bring back the ability to create categories so we can organize our large volume of emails, newsletters, and announcements.
All Star
We are new and happy users of Constant Contact and are sending out newsletters from our elementary school teachers, by grade level, to the families of students in those grades. Because each grade team (there are four classrooms per grade; 6 grades) has their own template and will be creating campaigns weekly, the list of campaigns sent and in draft form is going to quickly become cumbersome to sift through. Additionally, we have other announcements that we send that we'd love to keep separated from the other campaigns. Our recommendation is to create a folder function with the campaigns so they can be grouped and organized more efficiently for use/replication by the appropriate personnel. Folder creation exists in the library, which is also very helpful, but would be equally helpful in the campaign section.
Occasional Contributor
Be great to have the Campaign section have an improved visual organization. Ideas: options views like comfortable, cozy compact (Gmail view options), folder to group campaigns, set how many campaigns appear per webpage view, search campaigns by title/date range/list used/etc. These Campaign section enhancements would great improve productivity and efficiency.
We are going to have many different contact lists and frequent campaigns for each of the lists. It would be great to be able to create folders to organize the contacts and campaigns. I called customer service about this after I watched a training video that mentioned folders and I couldn't figure out how to make one. Customer service told me that some accounts have the folder feature and others don't and that my account does not have it. Why is that and is there any way we could get it? Thanks!
Regular Visitor

I agree with the folder feature...it would be great for organizing purposes...

I am sad that you took away the folder options to organize my campaigns. I have different departments in my company that I do campaigns for and I would like to organize them and quickly see how many I have done for each department. This option was available a couple of years ago. Why did you take it away? Thanks.
Occasional Contributor
We just upgraded our account to the Toolkit and we are excited about the updated autoresponder features, but we are very very disappointed to discover that the email folders did not come over as well. We have 500 emails that we need to organize in some way, but we have no ability to do so. We would love to see the folders come back. We also don't love that we have to re-filter our emails every time we log in so they show as new - old. They default to old to new.
Frequent Visitor
I have over 420 campaigns, it is a real pain to drawl through them all to find the one I'd like to copy or repeat.
Occasional Contributor
We would love to see folders in the email portion of the toolkit version of Constant Contact! We had them in the older version and it would really make organizing our emails much easier!
Regular Visitor
Miss the "folders" to organize my campaigns and to easily find email campaigns.
All Star
Constant Contact desperately needs folder options for organizing and viewing both sent and drafted campaigns and messaging categories. I have been using constant contact for three weeks now. I send four internal email campaigns every morning and i am have a very difficult time staying organizing and referring back to an old campaign because I have to just keep scrolling. Folder would help me group by campaign. Also, a title search would be ideal for quickly locating all campaigns sent about a certain topic that could be located in the title of the campaign.
All Star
For example I am setting up campaigns to open for a certain week and I wish I could group them together because then they would be easier to find and make sure I have them all.
To organize a campaign simply by draft, active, sent, done, etc. is not helpful. For companies that regularly send a specific type of email, an organizational system, such as folders and subfolders, is much needed. Please advise how such folders can be created and accessed. Thank you.
Frequent Visitor
loving constant contact. it would be great if i could save my own templates in folders (ie newsletter templates, event invite templates, etc)
All Star
Is there a way to create folders to organize different campaigns?
Please allow the creation of folders on the new tool kit update. Thank You!
Regular Visitor
I would love it if there were folders for me to organize my campaigns. It would really help me cut down on user errors, and overall time it took to use the software. Please help.
Status changed to: New

Visitor
would love folders to store campaigns!! please!!

Occasional Contributor
In older version of Constant Contact, there was the ability to create folders within the Campaigns section. As I will soon be starting a project with many different clients, who will each have different versions of emails, this would be VERY USEFUL to help me keep things organized. Please add this back in! Thank you.
All Star
Would be extremely helpful if there were a way to organize campaigns into folders. From what I understand, this used to be an option on Constant Contact and with one of the more recent updates the feature went away. It is extremely frustrating trying to stay organized with the current system. Please tell me there is a fix in the works, I'd hate to switch to another system because I love constant contact in all other respects, but not being able to organize my campaigns is a deal-breaker.
Regular Visitor
Besides draft, scheduled, sent, all, and deleted, it would be neat to create your own unique folders for filing. For example, if you create something and then don't use it... well, it just gets lost in the list of campaigns. Would be cool if you could move it to a folder to remember for later. I could have a "holiday" folder and a "sale" folder. Could even make a "newsletter" folder. Even a "WIP" or "use later" folder.
All Star
so I'm scrolling, scrolling, scrolling trying to locate some earlier campaigns using a specific template and several screens into my hunt I click on one thinking it might be it. It's not. Instead of putting me back to the same part of the campaign list where I clicked, it pops me back to the very beginning meaning I have to start the hunt all over again. Irritating.
All Star

Makes me wonder if the developers took this for a test drive themselves.

Thank you all for your votes on this! You will now see folders available in all Toolkit accounts!

All Star
New folders option is great, but would be even better if we could open the folder then create the campaign. Unless of course the option is there and I'm missing it.
All Star
This is a suggestion to create folders where campaigns can be stored. As I continue to create more and more campaigns, it's getting harder and harder to find a past campaign that I worked on. I would love to be able to organize campaigns according to type of campaign, type of content or audience. Are others having the same issue? Thanks for the consideration.
All Star

Never mind!  I figured it out. :smileylol:

Thanks for posting! At this time you do need to create the email and then bring it into the folder but this is good feedback for the future. 

Occasional Contributor
i have asked for this about 6 times now. it would be hugely helpful. having a search to find old surveys by words in the name or date. also would be helpful to have folder option surveys could be stored in like the email program.
All Star
Is it possible to add a default folder setting by user to the Campaign section? By using the current default to "All Campaigns", it requires me to take an extra step to find the campaigns that I have filed. Additionally, since we have multiple users within our organization, we would like to allow each department to default to their own program area.

Thanks for posting this feedback!

The look of the site is great, just frustrating that the folders no longer stay open when you come to the campaign page.

All Star

In the new format I can't find a way to list every campaign, including future campaigns that are already scheduled.  There is a list of future campaigns, but it's not part of the active campaign list.  Plus, there isn't an option for sorting the campaigns by scheduled date--just alpha and oldest/newest modified.  I want to see them all by date to be sent.  Please fix this.

Status changed to: Voting Open

Status changed to: Closed - Implemented