cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Way to change date format throughout the website

Way to change date format throughout the website

When creating surveys, campaigns etc, it can be confusing for most people outside the US when the date is in US format ie mm/dd/yyyy. I think it would be very professional for your non-US customers, of which I imagine you have many, that you change the format according to their location. UK customers, and most of Europe is accustomed to the dd/mm/yyyy format, and this is particularly important around the middle months of the year where a date of 6/5/15 is 5th June in the US but is 6th May in most non-US countries.

12 Comments

Thanks for sharing this feedback!

Status changed to: Voting Open

We would like this to be arranged please as the curernt format does not work for us when dropping a link into a work calendar in Australia. We need it to be dd/mm/yyyy

Hi I would like to suggest the option to have a UK date format (DD/MM/YYYY) as when I add this in from my excel data it defaults to US version (MM/DD/YYY) even if I type the date as 13 April 2017 it defaults back to US 4/13/2017 which has been causing a lot of confusion with my contacts, (even after adding a note to say US date format displays as MM/DD/YYY) and after calling support the only work around is to type seperate columns for day, month and year. This will be a tedious task to complete on a regular basis and would be much easier if the development team could remove the auto format rule from the data uploader if possible please!

Status changed to: Voting Open

It will be nice to have the date format in DD-MMM-YY
Frequent Visitor

Second that!

Regular Visitor

Most users outside the US use dd/mm/yyyy format for dates. Constant Contact only offers US format (mm/dd/yyyy). Not having a European format is completely useless. In the long run this is a deal breaker for us, and I am sure for most users outside of the US. When can we expect this feature?

All Star

Hi,

I can see a number of comments requesting a European date format but can't see any response that this will happen. I've been trying to find a way to change the formatting on the RSVP function as I've set up a number of meeting dates on an e-bulletin which will be very confusing to my UK audience in their current date format. 

Is there a reason why this hasn't been developed - it looks like people have been asking for this functionality for the past 4 years.

Anonymous
Not applicable

right !