cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When is your event? section needs date flexibility for multi date events or exclude add to calendar.

When is your event? section needs date flexibility for multi date events or exclude add to calendar.

When a registration page is created for a multiple date program series allowing 1x sign up for the entire series with ability to select programs they are attending, currently the start/end date needs to span from the 1st date of the series to the date of the last program in that series. Ex. 4 programs between 1/25/16-4/5/16 The needs are: Ability to individually enter each date instead of a span to showcase all dates, and/or ability to remove the add to calendar feature from the registration page (it can be removed from the landing page but still visible on registration page. If selected from the registration page it will add the programs to the attendees calendar on every date within the span of dates you have entered in start/end date).
33 Comments

Thank you for sharing this feedback!

Visitor
Need way to break an event into sessions without using Items so can communicate with each session attendees, and keep reporting simple. Current workaround suggested is not sufficient.
Solution Provider
If you visit my page at IthacaWorks.com you will notice that it is for a conference event. The event features multiple presenter options per breakout session. We need to know the number count for each session and we used a very in-elegant solution to have them select their session. I really would like the ability of using RADIO BUTTONS for them to choose. It would look much nicer. 2) Currently we have to list the description for each session and I have two problems. One, I would really love a toggle feature similar to cvent (http://www.cvent.com/events/networking-over-breakfast/agenda-89345202061847dba67cf557eb54952b.aspx) Also, I ran into your 31,000 character limit multiple times and had to resort to images of the session descriptions. Please consider making this a larger number.
Status changed to: New idea

Thanks for posting this feedback!

Frequent Visitor
Your start date and time and your end date and time cause conflict if the dates for the event are over a period of time -not just one day. There is no way to edit this, the only option is to click it off and put the info in another place in custom fields. Which is so unfortunate. So on the left of the Registration we only see Where, we dont get to see When
A way to add different sessions without the cost showing would be great. Having the option to hide to $0 total would be great so my clients don't see that.
Status changed to: Vote for this idea if you agree

Status changed to: Voting Open

Frequent Visitor

ABSOLUTELY!!!!  Thank you!  I have suggested that as well.  I am glad I am not the only one who needs this feature!