cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Happy Turkey Day! In recognition of Thanksgiving our Support office will be closed Thursday (11/23). We will be open Friday (11/24) for limited hours (10:00am - 6pm ET) and will be back to normal hours on Monday (11/27).

When is your event? section needs date flexibility for multi date events or exclude add to calendar.

When is your event? section needs date flexibility for multi date events or exclude add to calendar.

When a registration page is created for a multiple date program series allowing 1x sign up for the entire series with ability to select programs they are attending, currently the start/end date needs to span from the 1st date of the series to the date of the last program in that series. Ex. 4 programs between 1/25/16-4/5/16 The needs are: Ability to individually enter each date instead of a span to showcase all dates, and/or ability to remove the add to calendar feature from the registration page (it can be removed from the landing page but still visible on registration page. If selected from the registration page it will add the programs to the attendees calendar on every date within the span of dates you have entered in start/end date).
  • Find more ideas tagged with:
33 Comments
it would be nice to have a "master" event. As it is now, you have to create an event for each thing you want to do, then register for each one. What if they are going to all events that are part of a group. Seems like a lot of work.
Advisor
Status changed to: New
Hello, Thank you for posting. This is great feedback. I can certainly understand the value of being able to hold multiple registrations under one main event. Please vote on this and any other topics you would like to see implemented.
Please create a function to allow registrants to choose from multiple dates for a seminar. The workaround that your support department have suggested are simply cumbersome and none of them display correctly in the registration form the way they should. If your competitors like RegOnline and EventBrite can create these functions, you should also consider doing so. Its only marginally convenient to use Constant Contact's event promotion tool, so there's not all that much to lose by going with another company and importing a contact list to them. This is a function that I expect to be using in the very near future often, and I'd like to be able to keep it within my current account, but honestly the inconvenience of trying to get the multiple date options to display correctly is not worth the trouble.
Thanks for sharing this feedback!
Occasional Advisor

Make this a true event planner. Ability to create a master event which contains multiple workshops, presentations, etc. Clients should be able to register for the master event and also the workshops, etc that are contained there in. A master roster should be available as well as rosters for each included event within the larger event. Attendees should not have to register separately for each included event and the master event needs to be able to determine the cost for each attendee. 

CTCT Employee

I would like to be able to have users select multiple fees rather than put all in the items area. We are offering classes and often parents select more than one per child. As is they need to enter as a check box then add the item. Best if as they select each class total would calculate. Need ability to select more than on Fee.
Solution Provider

There are a couple of other ideas in this list that are about the same thing (needing to be able to have multiple events in one registration listing, as in a series) - all of them have significant "agreement" numbers - I hope you will combine them and take this into account when deciding what to work on first. Thanks for making a great product, otherwise.

All Star
Hi It would be wonderful if we registrants could choose multiple options. We have 4 day events where registrants can choose which courses they want to attend. Currently we have to list EVERY option because folks cannot choose more than one button. We also use the CC Survey and the different matrix of options could be useful in Event!

Loading script asynchronously