cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When using "guest" feature for registration forms, information does not export how I expected.

0 Votes

When using "guest" feature for registration forms, information does not export how I expected.

When collecting event registrations, you are given the option to have registrants bring a guest(s). On the registration forms, I have the registrants complete their business information and personal information, and their guest's information (name, email, title), if applicable. When I exported the report, I expected any guest information to automatically be associated with/listed under the company/person with whom they are registered. This is not the case. This makes it extremely difficult to keep track of which guest is with which company. It seems as though under the guest information section, you would need to add a field and have them re-type the same company information that was already filled out at the top. Hoping this glitch can be corrected in the future.

14 Comments
Status changed to: New

Frequent Visitor

Registration report does not include a total # registered.

Guest Registration detail data does not populate in the same report columns as registrants.

Status changed to: Closed - No Action

we use the event portion and when we pull a list of registered it only pulls the person that registered and not their guest name. it would be very helpful for name badges if we could pull the guest list as well. thank you.