cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Would you PLEASE allow us to Copy an e-mail announcement?

0 Votes

Would you PLEASE allow us to Copy an e-mail announcement?

Would you please allow us to copy an e-mail announcement of an e-mail we've prepared to announce a coupon we've developed? Currently, when you select the arrow to the right of previously used Coupon Emails, it allows you to copy an e-mail but it copies the original e-mail, not the once created and used in the campaign we're copying from. Thank you and this would be very helpful to have. Please contact me with any questions at

6 Comments
Occasional Contributor

Here is an image of what I'm suggesting:

CC Temp.JPG

Thanks for posting this feedback! Where is the email you would like to use (and copy)?

Status changed to: Vote for this idea if you agree

Status changed to: Voting Open

Visitor

Hi Hannah, the e-mails I'd like to copy our e-mails to promote a coupon.  Currently, we have the same monthly coupon that goes to our customers the first of each month.  We'd like the ability to copy both the Coupon AND the e-mail announcing it.  Currently, we CAN copy the coupon but the e-mail announcing it does not copy with it therefore I have to spend about 30 minutes rebuilding the e-mail from the Coupon I just copied.  If you'd rather call, I can do a quick screen-share with you and show you more speficically what I'm referring to....  Thanks.... Dan

Visitor

Hello Hannah.May I ask if there's been any progress on this?

I'm going in now to "re-create" the e-mail announcement of the coupon which I need to do each month and would sure like to just be able to "copy" the e-mail announcement or better yet, save the e-mail announcement as a template that I can start with in a new coupon campaign.